iam new

mummywants

pregnant
Reaction score
hi all iam stacey a mum of one who is looking for frends i have just had a misscarrige in november and have just started to try again but iam realy scared any 1 wanna chat xx:cry:

:hi: and welcome

Sorry for your loss :hugs:

There is a miscarriage support thread on here that can help you :flower:

Hi :hi: Welcome to BnB!

So sorry for your loss. :hugs:

:hi: welcome to bnb

was ur mc ur first preg ? i mc my first preg and went on to have morgan, sounds silly but a midwife told me ur body can get rid of a pregnancy ready for a healthy one, goodluck xx

Welcome :flower:
So sorry to hear about your loss.

thanks to every1 for macking me feel welcome and for ur support after my loss do u think its the right time to try again i have give it 7 mounth?

iam not to bad hun been better just feeling a lil scared at the min hows u ?

Hi there...

I'd love to chat. I too experienced a MC last December and it was devastating. It's hard to believe the rest of the world does not stop and that other people all around you are getting pregnant with no problem and carrying successfully.

I understand exactly how you are feeling and you want this so badly, yet so terrified of having to go through the emotional heart break of another MC.

I truly feel for you and am sorry for your loss.

Contact me anytime!

BABYDUST to you!

Wendy:shrug::winkwink:

welcome! I'm new here too and also lost my first pregnancy in January, Me and my husband are trying again this month so I'll be thinking of you as well! Good luck!

thank u weewendyg that means alot to me iam so scared incase it happends again xx

Mummywants....only you will "know" when the right time is. Immediately following my MC I told everyone that I never wanted to be pregnant again! Too emotional to go through a MC again!

But now....7 months later...I feel more than ready. I want it that bad and I am willing to possibly go thru it all again just to get that little bundle of joy!

Good luck hun!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"