IB on 11 DPO

Lawa

Reaction score
Hi ladies is it to late to have IB as above I have some pink CM today. Had the sore bobs ect ect but non of the cramps or twinges I have had in the past and Ihave a BFN?

I had a tiny bit of pink CM at 11dpo (13dpo now). I am only testing with IC's for now and getting really faint lines with no colour since 12dpo so I am really hoping this is a sticky one if they aren't just evaps.

11dpo isn't too late to implant and I hope that for both of us the pink CM is from our little ones getting snuggly.

I agree, 11dpo isn't too late for IB. You won't get a positive HPT for several days after IB. I got IB at 8dpo, tested with an IC at 13dpo and got a BFN. I tested at 16dpo and got a BFP with a FRER and very very faint BFP with an IC. You aren't out yet honey. Fx'd for you!

Well ladies may well be IB!

Had pinky cm this morning then a streak of red by the cervix and now back to Pink!

Cervix is shut please pray for me girlies!

Hi, I'm 9 dpo got a BPN this morning, which in fairness was expected as my AF isn't due til 13th july. I haven't had any IB, but then again i don't remember getting it with my other pgs either, so I'm hoping thats a good sign. The wait is killing me this month, cos i'm defo experiencing some significant symptoms. Going to test again on 10th - anyone with me?

Good luck Lawa hun!!! FX this is your month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->