IB.. update. please help

babydoll06

Reaction score
If ib isn't ib.. or irritation from bd or checking.. then what is it? Just wonky mid cycle bleeding?

If it's mid-cycle spotting, it may be ovulation spotting. Spotting through out luteal phase may also indicate low progesterone levels.

So if you spot days after o with no reasons for irritation then odds are its ib?

On 4 dpo I had one wipe of watery red blood. Shortly later there was a small amount of tan-y Brown creamy discharge. The next day I had massive snoty looking cm. It was yellow and had streaks of blood on it. I looked up images of ib and saw several that looked exactly like mine. Three days later, today at 8 dpo I tested negative on frer. I just wiped and had a small amount of the Brown creamy discharge.. this was more of a darker brown than a tan though. After I saw that I checked my cervix to see what was going on and there was a little bit more and a bit of pinkish blood. What's going on? We havent bd since o. I never spot, ever. At any point in my cycle. I'm on cd 23, od on cd 15. I have longer cycles.. averaging 30 days but sometimes a day or two more. Help

I put in a tampon just in case and this is what I had three days ago. The yellowy cm with blood and the brownish discharge. I thought it was ib days ago.. but it wouldnt gappen again three days later would it?

Attachments

• IMG_20150123_092659.jpg
    IMG_20150123_092659.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78