IC question

laurarebecca1

Reaction score
My internet cheapies state that the background must be clear before the result is read what if it isn't clear by 10 mins? Do you wait until it is clear? I held it in the pee pot a bit longer than usual and by 10 mins the background is still pink?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 13
I've been in this game a long time and even I don't know what that means......:blush:

It's not bright pink but it's the pale pink colour like when the dye moves across, I think I dipped too long. The background when white at 12 minute mark so I couldn't read result til then. I've done 4 all with pale pink lines so going to just leave it til tomorrow fmu!

The instructions do kind of contradict themselves lol

It's not bright pink but it's the pale pink colour like when the dye moves across, I think I dipped too long. The background when white at 12 minute mark so I couldn't read result til then. I've done 4 all with pale pink lines so going to just leave it til tomorrow fmu!

The instructions do kind of contradict themselves lol

I've never seen a background that's supposed to be clear - can you take a pic? :D

What you mean clear? Do you mean white background? What do yours usually look like?

P.s was your siggie bfp taken today? 14dpo?

What you mean clear? Do you mean white background? What do yours usually look like?

P.s was your siggie bfp taken today? 14dpo?

I dunno, I've confused myself now :haha::blush:
Yeah, taken with SMU (no drinks or food until after SMU) @ 14dpo. :happydance:

The op means that the background is clear of dye...as in white with no pink streaks. Not that the background is see through!

To op...I have dipped them for longer than usual and also had it take a long time for the dye to evaporate off the background. I guess too much dye gets released and takes longer to dissipate. Its very annoying!

The op means that the background is clear of dye...as in white with no pink streaks. Not that the background is see through!

To op...I have dipped them for longer than usual and also had it take a long time for the dye to evaporate off the background. I guess too much dye gets released and takes longer to dissipate. Its very annoying!

Did you just read result after the due had cleared? I'm torn between reading at 10 mins but not having a valid result or waiting a bit longer. My pee is always dilute because I drink a good 4/5 litres of water a day due to getting dehydrated and headaches quickly so when I see almost clear pee I dip for longer!!

Thank you for clearing that up, clearly preggo brain has struck already :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->