• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

iCandy Apple Prices?

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
Due to the fact iCandy don't publish their prices, would a few of you girls mind telling me how much your iCandy Apple was? I'm looking at the new ones (they have iCandy written down the chassis as opposed to nothing) We're just getting the stroller and extras, not a carrycot or carseat.

Thanks! :flower:

Hi

I was looking at the Icandy Apple, in one of the shops I was in it was around £799 but they had a sale on bringing it down to £720, still a bit out of my price range lol

I ended up going for the Icandy Cherry which was much more suited to me as it was more practical

Hope this helps & good luck :thumbup:

Hi I wonder if anyone can help me. I have only 8 weeks left till my bby is orn and the only buggy I have seen that I like is the icandy cherry. Only problem being I cant find where i can buy one from or how much they cost and im desperate to get one. Please help!

If it helps at all I got the following price list breakdown from a local nursery shop. I don't know if you can buy their prams online, think it might have to be from any actual stockist. Outta my price range though, plus I think it's a cheek having to pay for the adaptors and flavour pack separately!

These prices are for the ICandy Apple Jogger BTW:
Jogger Stroller - £390.99
Jogger Carrycot - £139.99
Flavour Pack - £49.99

Optional Extras:
Luxury Footmuff - £64.20
Changing Bag - £38.50
Parasol - £28.85
Car Seat Adaptors - £29.99

Hope this helps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online