Icandy cherry

MUMOF5

Now a mum of 6!
Reaction score
Hi ladies, just thought id post on here that I have just purchased yet another puschair :dohh: (pushchair addict) and thought Id give a quick review.

Its fab! I wanted a rear facing puschair (whole reason I had to buy a new one. Maddie hated facing away from me, so I had to sell my beloved Maclaren xt :nope:). I bought it in the new all black colour. It has a good seat size, Maddie is 18 months and is quite big for her age, she fits in the seat with plenty of room to spare and she has growing room - height as well as width :thumbup:, so it should last me! Its so easy to steer and manouvre (even with a buggyboard attached for Evie). I know that buggy manufacturers dont recommend the buggy board and it can invalidate you warrant etc etc, but I need one on it and it fits great, even with the pushchair parent facing, Evie has plenty of standing room from the pushchair to the handlebar. Although the seat unit needs to be removed for folding, this is so easy that it doesnt bother me :shrug:, and it folds up nice and flat, fitting behind the rear seats of my Vauxhall Zafira (which has a tiny boot when all the seats are in use). All in all I would rate it 9/10 (reasons for not giving it full marks is that it doenst come with any accessories only the raincover and it doesnt fold with seat attached), but thats me being super picky. I Love it :happydance::happydance:.

I loved mine as well. Only reason I've got a new one now is because it doesn't fold with the seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->