Icandy peach 3

mel102

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this hopefully some ladies here can help. Am starting to look at Prams and really like the Icandy peach 3 (although it's so expensive) my problem is we have a small car does anyone have one does it take up a lot of space? Am probley going to buy a good second hand one so can't go and try it on the shop first. Thanks :flower:

Hi there, I have a peach 2, when I first got it we had a Ford Fiesta. It fitted in the boot but there was not much room for anything else. When we went food shopping the the bags went on the back seat! But it is a brilliant pram, I'm still using it now nearly 4 years later for no2 and will be using it for no3 when she arrives, so I'm getting my money's worth!

Thanks flutterby did you use the carrycot? Did it fit in ok? I have a Peugeot 206 so the boots maybe a bit smaller

No we didn't use the carrycot in the fiesta, it wouldn't fit in the boot. We mostly used the cabriofix car seat, or hubby had an Audi and it all fitted in there if we needed it. In the fiesta the main seat fits in the boot over the chassis sideways iykwim?
You could go into mothercare and and test it, just tell them your thinking about it and want to see if it will fit in your car, they wouldn't expect you to buy it there and then, just say you will think about it...

I have the icandy 2 and love it. We're on baby no 3 now and have used the double kit a lot so we're definitely getting good use from it.

We chose the icandy partly because it was one of only a few that would fit in both our cars. We had a Ford Focus and a BMW M3. The ford was high but not particularly wide or deep, and the BMW is very deep but also very low. We had no problems fitting the chassis and the carrycot in either car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->