iCandy Peach/Apple / Quinny Buzz 4???? HELP

lydiaa89

Reaction score
Hiya this will probably sound like aload of jibberish but I Joe it makes sense! Basically i want either one of the prams above and was set on a m&p one until I saw a lady with what I am sure was an icandy peach as the chassis was shiny if you know what i mean and the carrycot was a lovely chocolate brown colour with what looked like small brown circles with a pattern on- I didn't know much about iCandy but thought this pram was one as certain I saw it written on th chassis...so I looked it up on their website and it looks as though they don't do it in brown I saw the black jack but doesn't look like pram I saw and the carrycot looks tiny and it didn't have the shiny bit at the back of the hood, so I'm really gutted as doesn't seem to be the pram I have fallen in love with. I just wanted toknow if anyone knows if the pram was infact the peach and I just can't remember it properly or knows the pram I'm talking about if not please could someone tell me which they think is better the quinny or iCandy. Thanks and I hope someone can understand thatand help me xxxx

No, it was probably an icandy limited edition apple, they were out about a year or so ago (i think, could be slightly out with dates)..
they did it in black and brown, and the chasis itself was shinier than the standard apple.. they don't make them any more, but you can pick them up on ebay or preloved second hand..

i also liked the peach, but didn't go for it because the carrycot was smaller and my bubba looked a bit squished in there at 3 months, let alone 6, and the pushchair, although gorgeous, wouldn't last as long as the apple would because it's smaller..
but i did love the peach thought it was lovely!!

i've got the apple, and love it, bubs has lots of room to sleep, more than in her moses basket, it sends her straight to sleep, as soon as i put her in it!

not sure about the quinny as i haven't had one or really seen one..
HTH
xx

Agh thank you so much - just looked up limited apple, was the one it's gorgeous such a shame they don't make it. I like the peach but same reason as you the carrycot just looks ridiculously small!! Huff nevermind! I'll have to look around a bit see if I could get a 2nd hand apple.

Thanks again x

That's ok, glad i could help, you should be apple to pick them up on ebay, i've seen quite a few come up, and try preloved too! the normal apples are quite nice, but a bit plain.. yeah, fingers crossed you find what you're looking for!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->