iCandy Peach Blossom

Guppy051708

2 by Sea 2 by Land
Reaction score
I was eyeing up the iCandy Peach Blossom. I will have 3 under 3 and im looking for a triple stroller. Does this stroller have the ability to attach a 3rd seat (or bench or anything really) or is limited to only two? I can't tell by looking at the website. :shrug:

https://www.icandyworld.com/us/en/products/peach_blossom

I have ordered this,love it!far as I know its just made to attach a second but I could be wrong

I'd have thought you could attach one of those buggy boards with seats as it is supposed to be the same size as a regular pushchair, and I know you can attach them to other icandys. Try a search on eBay or amazon or somewhere for buggy board icandy peach and see if it finds you anything. Or, maybe you'd be able to attach one of those seats that just fix to the side of most pushchairs? Again, I know they attach to other icandy models. GL. I'm considering getting this pushchair as ds will only be 20/21 months when this one is born but I'm so confused - some people say ill definitely need a double for some time, others say don't bother as I wouldn't need it for 5 mins! What's the age gap between your first two? And in your experience, would you say I'd need a double or not?!? Thanks

My first two are 17 months apart and DS2 and the new baby will be about 19 months apart. When DS2 first arrived we just used a single jogger. I had planned on baby wearing DS2 and put DS1 in the single stroller. This worked well for the first couple of months. But sadly DS2 was just not into being worn like DS1 was. DS1 loved being worn until about 18 months. Every once Ina while he still likes to be worn. DS2 on the other hand never got into and sometimes it would actually make him mad. So around the time DS2 was three months old we ended up bitting the bullet and getting a double jogger. It was an AWESOME investment for us. I don't know what I would have done w out that thing! Especially when I wanted to go out on my own. The one we got had a place to attach an infant carseat which was super handy when DS2 would fall asleep. I'm really glad we got the jogger. Much like you, I've had ppl say we wouldn't evwr need it. And tbh I didn't think we would bc I had planned on baby wearing however that just didn't pan out since DS2 didn't fancy it for long. So for us it was a life saver. I'm having ppl tell me I won't use the triple bc they say DS1 won't want anything to do w it at his age. (He is 31 months right now). But I don't see that being the case bc he likes being in the stroller right now and even if he didn't I would want the stroller bc he isn't very safe w walking. (He doesn't listen well and it's tough on tantrum days. So it's a safety issue for us that I need the option of strapping him in).

Thanks for your help hon! Uve mentioned some good ideas so ill have a look around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->