iCandy peach no windows?

LoveMyBaby786

Reaction score
This is probably a dumb question but what is the difference between the icandy peach with windows and the ones without? Im looking at some on ebay in sweetpea as want one but some has windows in the hood and some dont so confused here..

Oh i see. Whats the difference between them though? Not the peach 2 just the normal peach in sweetpea. Is there any difference to the actual seat unit or just the windows have been removed?

I've got a peach that we bought last year and its not got windows in the hood?Not sure if there is any reason why not? I don't think it was an option when I bought mine?

It's a fab pushchair btw you won't be disappointed!

I have the peach...I have no idea about these windows but like GC85 said you will not be disappointed! I love mine! Def worth the money

They just stopped doing the windows on their prams for some reason. Older models have them, the new ones dont.

Yeh i really want the peach but since i cant afford it brand new ive been looking on ebay! Lol thanks for the replies :)

We have the peach in sweetpea - no windows!!

I absolutely loved it when my son was younger but now he's older and we have another baby I'm finding it big and heavy. Was difficult towards end of pregnancy too lifting it in and out of car. So thinking of selling it now :( But it is incredible to push! Often push one handed while carrying a screaming toddler! Also love how easy it is to collapse!
Oh mine doesn't have windows either.

The older ones have windows. They got rid of them as they get holes in the windows easily. So newer ones have no windows xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->