Icandy users, any buggy boards that fit? Or does a 3yr old need a pram?

c.m.c

3 daughters 🌸🌸🌸
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have an Icandy apple and I love it! My almost 3 year old still fits in it

Thing is she's too old for me to convert the apple to a pear so was wondering if there are any buggy boards that fit the Icandy apple???

My LO can be lazy and I love walking so need something

I'm tempted to get a second hand phil and teds for my country walks but not sure if it's a waste because dd will be over 3 when the new baby arrives

Personally I would encourage her to walk more, I wouldn't buy a new pram for a 3 year old. But it's up to you and we are all different.

My first refused to use the pram from 15 months and walked everywhere. The twins are still in theirs and they are nearly 2 but they will have to be out by the time the new one gets here in May.

I don't know many people who use a pram for 3 year olds, but then I have a car so we don't do much walking in comparison, just the school run and if my mum pops over I don't take the twins.

I have friends who have used buggy boards and think they are great but think most stop about 3.

Where did you buy the pram? I'd go back and ask if there is one to fit?

She doesn't use the pram during the day, she does walk but for when I go walking its usually at least 3 miles with her and the dogs and. Want to be able to still do that

We've been trying to get DS to walk a lot more recently, I like the pushchair for our own ease but he's a bit reliant on it. Anyway, we are buying a buggy board for him, I've ordered the lascal mini, it fits 99% of pushchairs, I also saw a bugaboo one on the mothercare website (we have a Quinny) so that might fit? And I am getting a wrap so if we're going far DS can be in the pushchair and I will carry baby, it's amazing how much further he will walk now though that we encourage it we have really reduced how much we use it so definitely recommend trying to reduce the amount, even if to just stop jealousy of baby getting pram lol :flower:

The Lascal Maxi buggy board fits most icandy frames but be aware that using a buggy board on an icandy invalidates your warranty, might not be important to you, mine was second hand so never had warranty.

ICandy recommend against the use of buggy boards with their chassis because it alters the centre of gravity on them especially in the twins, but I do know people who have used them with no problems at all. x

You could still let the 3yr old go in the buggy for longer walks and get a dEcent carrier such as a manduca or infantino ergonomic supPort for the new one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"