icelolly.com

Doodlebug.

New wife & mum
Reaction score
So I was just browsing and have found a deal that is nearly too good to be true! I'm thinking there must be a catch :haha:

Has anybody booked their holiday through this website? Did it all turn out ok?

I'm so suspicious :dohh:

I'd never heard of them lol so done a quick google and a lot of people are saying that it's basically a price comparison site and when you contact the provider the advertised prices are not available so it'll be dearer. x

Sorry :(

I suppose it could be worth trying for deals and making sure you don't get pressurised into paying more than you were willing to x

I know that they donate holidays to deal or no deal sometimes to be won

I'd never heard of them lol so done a quick google and a lot of people are saying that it's basically a price comparison site and when you contact the provider the advertised prices are not available so it'll be dearer. x

That sounds a bit like teletext holidays. 'Oh we don't have that room available, we do have another for an extra £100, blah blah blah!'

My friend has used them recently and had no problems...she's currently in the Venetian Riviera somewhere :haha: xxx

ooh sounds nice, I love a good bargain :thumbup:

I might just give them a ring tomorrow and see what they say

My mums friend booked through them a few times..She didn't have a problem with the booking etc. although one of her holidays she had a holiday from hell once she got there with the hotel and managers etc. and when she tried to get a refund they wouldn't give her one though I suppose it wasn't their place to really :shrug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->