IC's, CD 17 and pervious. When did I OV?

TheNewMrs

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,
Could some of you OPK genius' help me try to figure out exactly what day I OV'ed?

Today is CD 17... Any help would be appreciated! :) :thumbup:

I'd go with today!!! Good Luck and get to BD'ing!!!

Yeah I'd say CD16 was positive so you probably ovulated CD17! I would say BD again to be sure :thumbup:

Yeah I'd say CD16 was positive so you probably ovulated CD17! I would say BD again to be sure thumbup:

Thanks so much.. so its the day AFTER your positive? I'm glad I know that now thank you. :flower:

We've :sex: Everyday up till now inc this morning. We better just :sex: again tonight rather than rick missing the egg.. :happydance:

id say cd16 was ur positive and with all that bedding id say ur in with a good chance ;)

I agree with all the ladies, goodluck xx

Yeah I'd say CD16 was positive so you probably ovulated CD17! I would say BD again to be sure thumbup:

Thanks so much.. so its the day AFTER your positive? I'm glad I know that now thank you. :flower:

We've :sex: Everyday up till now inc this morning. We better just :sex: again tonight rather than rick missing the egg.. :happydance:

Yes you tend to ovulate 12-36 hours after your first positive OPK, so on average about a day after. So a good rule of thumb is to BD the day or night of your first positive and 1 or 2 nights after that too. If you've been BDing up to now you have a great chance of catching the egg! :D One more can't hurt though just to be sure you're covered :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->