ICs, CDs 14-19, probably not positive

Allie84

Mum and Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi girlies,

So, this is my 2nd month of OPKs. Last month I got glaryingly obvious positives but this cycle they haven't gone positive yet from what I can tell. I'd really appreciate some opinions on these lines! I really should be ovulating soon or a few days ago because my cycles are usually about 35 days.

The first pic is from days 14-18, in order of when I took them. The thing is I never hold my pee long enough so I don't know if these are accurate. I didn't realize you had to hold your pee for 4 hours ahead of time. :blush: I also did them at 4 pm and 10 pm every day so is it possible I missed my surge or that just wishful thinking?

The last pic is last night's test, CD 18. It's the darkest yet but I still don't think it's positive?

Attachments

• Image120.jpg
    Image120.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Image131.jpg
    Image131.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 25
I'd say the last one is positive. It looks it from the pic anyway :)

Thanks guys! I hoped it was positive, but it seems slightly lighter than the control.... it's definitely not as dark as last cycle when the test line was darker than the control, and it's not as thick of a line. But I suppose each cycle is different.

I'd go ahead and BD because if you retest tomorrow morning or later it might say BFN....so I'd say go with the positive IDEA :) lol FX you catch that egg!

Thank you. I kind of wish I hadn't bothered with OPKs because they are just causing more stress and confusion than they are benefits. I don't think I'll do them again.

Help! Do OPK lines always fade after a few days? All of mine have become the same color. Looking at them it's like they were all the same. But when I look at the 'amost pos' test pic I put here I realize it was darker at some point...but it really makes me doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->