IC's?

xprincessx

Mum to 5 beauties <3
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Me and OH are starting TTC from Saturday and I wanted to stock up on some IC's because I know i'll be a POAS addict! lol

Just wondered what ones everyone uses? I'm in the UK

I got mine from Amazon.

I got 120 pregnancy test and 60 LH tests for $25 bucks

I get mine from Amazon, I usually buy the One Step ones which are 10 mlu, 10 mlu are the most sensitive. I do get alot of evap lines from them, starting to wonder if its my pee that causes them...despite that they are good if you have the need to poas, which I do and they are cheap. Just don't keep them after 10 minutes as that is when you are more likely to get an evaporation line.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_s...ywords=pregnancy+test&sprefix=pregnan,aps,260

xx

Thanks ladies, I have just bought 60 of the one step ones, I was just going to get 15 but knew i'd take one every day lol!

I pretty much test every day, infact if I've got time on my hands I test 2-3 times...I have no self control lol

I pretty much test every day, infact if I've got time on my hands I test 2-3 times...I have no self control lol

I usually started testing every day once I hit 9dpo... then I become POAS crazy!

I'm really glad I'm not the only one who pee's on a stick like a crazy person...I mean what do I expect to have changed in the few hours since I last tested? Lol.

Hi

I am using the attached ics now. They have green handles with hcg label.i did not get any evaps so far but don't know how quick they show positive.I used to buy blue handle one step pregnancy test which had no label as hcg. I got many evaps on it and twice I had very faint pink colour raising my hopes and I felt bad when it turned our later to be BFN.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14