I'd just like to introduce myself

TanyaT

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Tanya and ive only just descovered your forum which is quite useful. I suppose i should give you some brief history, In 1995 i had an Ectopic pregnancy and my right tube removed, in 2000 a had a miscarraige and in 2005 i had a second ectopic in the stump of the previously removed tube.
I am now 5 weeks pregnant and absolutely teriffied.:hi:

:hi: and Welcome to Baby and Bump. Like yourself i am new here only joined on Wednesday so doing my best to discover things.

You poor girl you have gone through alot. In May 2005 I also had a miscarriage and September 2005 i also had an ectopic but i was very lucky they managed to save my tube. In April 2006 i fell pregnant and like yourself was terrified but i ended up having a successful pregnancy thank god.

In January 2007 I had a beautiful baby boy named Leon and everything perfect and now once again im pregnant and im 23wks and 3days and really excited not as worried this time round.

So wishing you every success with this pregnancy and would like very much to keep in touch.

Talk soon

:hi: Welcome to the forum and congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!

Oh sweetie you've been through so much, I hope that everything works out for you this time. Welcome to the forum.

:wave: Welcome to BnB :wave:

:hi: and welcome, what a journey you have had so far, I hope the rest of it goes smoothly for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->