I'd really appreciate another set of eyes please!

hopefulmama2b

Angel Mama
Reaction score
All negative so far?? They're so hard to read...

https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f253/tmcm84/image-2.jpg

You're definitely getting really colorful lines throughout, so hopefully a positive will be SUPER dark! It's hard to see the pic, is the one on the bottom your latest test?

When I was using these OPK's they were always dark like that as well. They were just too sensitive for my body or something. If you don't get a really strong positive this month I would suggest different ones for next cycle, unless you get your :bfp: which would be awesome! Good Luck!

They're dark because I have a little residual hcg in my system from a previous mc in February. (hcg was 19 last Friday) Usually this brand works great for me. I'm just hoping for a blaring positive in the next couple of days. Thanks for the responses!

Very hard to tell hun...I've been having he same issue the past 2 days. My OPK is dark, but not dark enough lol Hopefully this means you will get a positive soon :)

Awe, I'm sorry to hear about your loss :hugs2:

Well if all else fails, I guess you can just BD every other day if you're not seeing much change in the OPK's, but hopefully you'll see a blaring positive soon!!

:dust:

Thanks for your responses ladies. I should have just waited one more day because I got this today! I guess I was just impatient...not surprising. :)https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f253/tmcm84/image-3.jpg

I agree the last one is really dark!!!
Good Luck xoxoxoo :hugs::hugs::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Just want to say thank you so much for posting your pics!! I just started using this brand of opks and I thought all of mine were positive, I was going crazy! Mine look exactly like yours, only now I know by your last test, that I have not had a positive yet! Now I know what a positive looks like! Thanks so much you made my day!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->