Ideas for a 6 week old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelofTroy

Reaction score
One of my best friends has a 6 week old baby girl, and as I bought her an outfit when she was born that she doesn't even fit into yet I would like some ideas on what else other than clothes I could get her? She also has a boy Micah's age so they have lots of baby stuff already and neither of us are into gender stereotypes so I don't see any reason to buy 'girl' versions of stuff they already have!

1st xmas keepsake, rattles, voucher, baby books, weaning bits, voucher for a photoshoot,

Sophie the giraffe, lamaze toy or feet finders?

A doll? I know you say shes not into gender stereotypes and neither was I when my lg was born after my lb, she also had all ds old toys but it was nice to see her playing with her lamaze mermaid which was just hers iykwim? :flower:

My friends have 5 week old twins and they have a pram toy each ☺

A Lamaze toy, black and white contrast book (iykwim? I can't explain lol), Sophie would be a great gift!, linking rings?
I think any 3 month plus developmental toys would be great, within a couple of weeks of christmas baby will start to use those sort of things x

My DDs were both 13 weeks around Christmas so not into anything. I am also passing done toys etc so don't want two of everything....I am a lover of soft or wooden toys so I would get a little wooden rattle or soft toy. I love jelly cats, so cute and cuddly. I got my youngest DD a few to go in her bedroom.

If she's only 6 weeks then she'll have a long wait til her 1st birthday so I'd think ahead and get her something she might like when she's a bit older, maybe a bath toy?

My son is 8wks tomorrow and we also have an older son. We bought him a brand new activity mat (ds1 has a fit when he goes on his one), new board books and pram toys (ds1's are tatty and chewed) and a personalised dressing gown. For our niece who will be 4wks at Christmas we've got her a baby announcement print and a dressing gown (both from notonthehighstreet). Things for their nursery / room are thoughtful and we loved getting personalised bits our first Christmas with ds1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back