Ideas for family days out with baby?

S

Serene123

Caitlyn loves the Safari Park, especially the wolves, wallabies and giraffes, but we can't go there every weekend, it's not that thrilling for all those involved :rofl:

It's tough trying to find things to do when babies are still so young. Was going to mention the zoo, but looks like you had that covered.

The park is not a bad idea as often they have baby swings, etc. Depends on how the weather is too.

Any aquariums nearby?

we normally do zoo's or different animal parks, swimming, shopping and lunch is always nice :) and my fav! he he!

Thank you! The aquarium isn't too far. That's a good idea!

She loves the park too, I have some wonderful videos of her on the swings giggling I keep meaning to post!

Trying to think of more things to do. Me and Caitlyn have lots of time on our hands and she's much harder to entertain now. So we spend most of our time in the park. So when Rich has time off work, I like to do something different.

Sometimes we just take a little train ride, maybe go to another town or city, have some lunch maybe a few amusement rides and then home.

Do you have like a restaurant that has a soft play area? I love taking LO to our local one :D

Nope, all of our soft play things have gone now, in restaurants and the little centers!

swimming... zoos... the beach... parks... hmmm...

What about a working farm?? Know the weather isnt always ideal at the moment but its starting to warm up

x

mother and baby group, we go to a music one which jack loves, and u get to make loads of mummy friends

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->