ideas for giving promise ring? RANDOM!

mcwhmm

Reaction score
OK, so me and my bf have been together for 8 years on and off. We have two kids and i am currently pregnant with #3! He gave me a promise ring a long time ago. We recently were talking about getting him a ring to wear. He doesn't know that i ordered the exact one that he wanted. (we don't plan on getting married until after the baby) I already broke down and told him that I am pregnant.. but I am looking for a cute and romantic way to give him the ring?? any ideas?

Why don't you just get him an engagement ring and get married? You already have children together which is a much bigger commitment than marriage.

Why don't you just get him an engagement ring and get married? You already have children together which is a much bigger commitment than marriage.

OP didn't ask for opinions on her living situation. She already has a promise ring for him! You could argue why bother getting married if they are already committed with children...

If you have kids already I would involve them if possible. You could get lots of different size boxes - get the kids to decorate them and then give the big box to OH - he opens it, the boxes get smaller and smaller... and then he gets the ring... ?? (Kids are bound to get overexcited on the sidelines :))

She already said she plans on getting married after the baby? Maybe they don't feel the need to get formally engaged since, like you said, they already have children together. They know they're getting married and I'm sure everyone else knows.

If you have kids already I would involve them if possible. You could get lots of different size boxes - get the kids to decorate them and then give the big box to OH - he opens it, the boxes get smaller and smaller... and then he gets the ring... ?? (Kids are bound to get overexcited on the sidelines :))

I think this is an absolutely adorable idea!

OP didn't ask for opinions on her living situation. She already has a promise ring for him! You could argue why bother getting married if they are already committed with children...

love this idea. x x

I love that idea!!! Thank you ladies:) and yeah, really no need to formally get engaged, plus, with the expenses of another baby, getting bigger vehicles, and looking for a bigger home leaves no room for an extra expense of a ring when I already have a beautiful ring :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->