ideas on girls names please!!!!

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
my husband is pretty adamant that she will be called Georgia which I do love but id just like a few other options just incase. I like may but he doesn't so what are your ideas or what are you calling yours!:flower:

What about Georgia May ?
Amelia, Calli, Hannah, Caydence, Lexy, Veronica,

We're naming ours Georgia too!! :) I do like it, personally if I had it my way she'd be named grace but we kinda had an agreement that id name our son and hubby name our daughter.

So we compromised and her middle name will be grace. Georgia Grace :)

no other name suggestions for you but excited to see another potential Georgia :)

Georgia is cute and not overly used these days x

Haha gigi - that's what I already decided I'd call her as a nickname!! I'm sure she'll hate it when shes older hehe

thanks guys funnily enough I did think Georgia may but all our other children have meaningful middle names and the only thing meaningful about the name may is that is the month we got married! is that meaningful enough or just plan stupid lol

yeah we thought that ive not heard of another Georgia in a while! so also different but classic too!!

I like Georgia :)

My LG is called Teagan. Other girls names I like..

Willow
Evie
Francesca
Lucy
Isabella
Sophie
Eden
Effie
Callie
Marnie

My eldest was meant to be Georgia Rose, still love the name now :)

I love the name Georgia but it's my neighbours name and I think that would be a bit weird.

We're going with Cordelia if number 2 is a girl but others on my list were

Elizabeth
Elsa
Felicity
Georgina
Isla
Hazel
Iris
Persephone
Clara
Jaime

Buttons - Felicity was our girl's name last time! I would love to use it this time but it sounds a bit matchy-matchy with Finlay, so it might become a middle name or maybe saved in case we have a third and there's a name in between!

Buttons - Felicity was our girl's name last time! I would love to use it this time but it sounds a bit matchy-matchy with Finlay, so it might become a middle name or maybe saved in case we have a third and there's a name in between!

My OH vetoed it when I was pregnant with DS.

Boo. It has such a lovely meaning. Who can knock 'happiness'?! x

I think Georgia May is beautiful and I think the fact it is the month you got married sounds meaningful enough to me :winkwink: x

Georgia May is lovely.
Georgia is on my list I love it, I also love Robin, Zara, Heidi, Gabrielle and Beatrice

Georgia May is lovely.
Georgia is on my list I love it, I also love Robin, Zara, Heidi, Gabrielle and Beatrice

I like Georgia. It's definitely not common nowadays!

DD is Avia. These babies, if girls, will be Lila and Cora.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->