Ideas on how to RESPECTFULLY and kindly enourage hubby??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ds0910

Mom; 2 angel babies
Reaction score
I feel like a horrible person and wife for this bothering me, but I am looking ideas to encourage hubby to lose weight. My husband is a wonderful man and works his ass off to provide for me, our son, and our soon to be daughter, so the fact that his weight gain bothers me makes me feel terrible. I can't just ask him to come to the gym with me because he is always at work or school (works full time and is working toward his second and then third degrees to better provide for us!!!!) and I can't gently bring it up to him because he has always struggled with his weight and is very selfconcious of his weight. Since we have been together he has put on around 70 pounds, most of it in the past 2 years or so, and it's starting to affect our sex life both my desire and it interfering with "mechanics". I ADORE this man, and have NO desire for anyone else AT ALL, and I know he doesn't have time to put much work into himself because he is working so damn hard for his family, and I can't express how greatful I am for that........I don't know, and I worry about his health as his dad died at the age of 44 of heart problems and that TERRIFIES me. If anyone can give support or offer some advise on how to gently approach this issue I would be so thankful.

I've locked the thread due to the following forum rule as you have a duplicate thread of this in another sub forum.

Duplicate posting (submitting the same message more than once) is not permitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"