Idk how long I can hide this.. Certainly not until 12 weeks!

I'm very bloated aswell and it's obviously not baby. I gave birth very recently and we're trying to keep this quiet until after the 12 week scan but not sure it'll be happening either :haha: :dohh: I think by 12 weeks I'll definitely be in maternity wear. You don't look obviously pregnant and you will notice more than others will. Best of luck keeping it a secret!

I know for sure I'll be in maternity clothes by 12 weeks! I was with my first!

I lived in baggy jumpers before my 12wk scan but I was lucky because it was cold here but you look lovely x

I don't really have much of a bloat yet, but I wear my jeans with an elastic band and as soon as I get home I change into leggings. I am seriously looking into maternity jeans just to be comfy.
It's just uncomfortable to wear something tight there. Maybe I do have a bloat after all!
Can't wait for my bumpity bump!

I've been living in leggings. My jeans still fit, but I am just uncomfortable! When I do where jeans, the second I walk in the door they come off! We are also having that in between weather now where some days it is 70 and some days 50 so I can't wear any of my flowy tank tops yet so everyday is a dilemma on what to wear! I can't wait until its summer because I will be living in maxi dresses!:)

I actually don't wear leggings, so if I did all of a sudden at work, people would know something was up.
I do wear a lot of dresses though, and all my summer tanks are much more flowey than winter, I think I'll be able to get through these next weeks without getting noticed!

Cardigans are a life saver, or those long thin ones, I have a bunch of them and use them in the office all the time.

I have tons of bloating some day and then others I have a flat belly and think something must be wrong. It depends on if I drank a lot of water the day before. If I did then it is flatter than if I ate a bunch of greasy food and drank coke and sprite all day.

I started legitimately showing around 12 weeks (but started to see my shape change around 6 weeks). I thought I was still hiding it but at week 12 I had someone ask if I was expecting so I guess I wasn't hiding it at all! At that point I started telling people.

I'm so glad its not just me! Feel very bloated and already look like I have a tum!

Luckily my jeans fit at the moment but i leant all my maternity clothes to a friend who's due in September - may need to get them back sooner than i thought!

Right there with you.. I told the ladies I work today and the first thing one of them said was 'I noticed you put some weight back on'... really?! You're going to say that to a 5 week pregnant woman?
I weighed myself bloated last night and not bloated this morning and I was 6lbs lighter in the morning lol

Omg! I would smack somebody! Lol I actually haven't put on any weight yet either but I feel like I dang whale! Especially after I eat.. I look about 5 months lol

I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and badly bloated but not a defined bump, people are still looking but obviously too polite to ask! I've got my scan a week on Wednesday and will have to announce then as it is becoming obvious! Strategically arranged scarves are best friend at the moment!

Omg! I would smack somebody! Lol I actually haven't put on any weight yet either but I feel like I dang whale! Especially after I eat.. I look about 5 months lol

I'm already having to walk around with my jeans unbuttoned. I also wear scrubs at work and one pair of the pants are tight already.. I feel like a whale too! I can't wait to have an actual bump.

I can't wait until it's an actual bump either! Clothes are getting so uncomfortable! I'm probably going to tell people after my 10 week appointment, but even that is pushing it! Lol

I was showing bad around 9 weeks this time around and now at 13 weeks there is no hiding it I get a lot of "wow your big to just be 13 weeks" thanks thanks a lot :/

I feel bloated but it's not noticeable really because I still have some loose skin from my first DD :-/ xx

I am happy to say that my bloat actually went down a little bit (right around 9-10 weeks). It was absurd and I was so scared of how huge I would get! At 13 weeks, I am smaller than I was at 6 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->