Idk how long I can hide this.. Certainly not until 12 weeks!

I am happy to say that my bloat actually went down a little bit (right around 9-10 weeks). It was absurd and I was so scared of how huge I would get! At 13 weeks, I am smaller than I was at 6 :)

Congrats on your twins :)

I keep telling my husband that it does go away (Hopefully) before my real bump shows up but we're both still so amazed by it lol

My bloat bump was huge around 6 weeks but seems to be going down now. It's still bigger in the evening but I'm just wearing a lot of dresses to stay comfy.

I just can't wait to have a real bump, but I don't want to show super early because then people ask oh how far along are you and I'm like uh 6 weeks lol then you hear all the are you having twins? or you're big for how far along you are! comments.

I'm 5 weeks 1 day today. I know it's probably bloat, but dang! I already can't wear what I want to wear!! We are trying to keep it a secret until after the 12 weeks scan.. I don't think that's gonna happen anymore!
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/834/iima.jpg

Omg I said the same thing myself. I have to buy new work pants because I feel as though mines are too tight. I don't wanna let anyone know jus yet just to be on the safe side. I know ill def need maternity clothes way before 12 weeks lol

I had a moment yesterday when I walked away from a couple of friends and as I walked out the door I heard them asking each other if I was pregnant. I have had to ignore it as hubby bet me that I couldn't keep my mouth shut until 12 weeks! I didn't show till late with my first two but super bloated with this one!

I had awful bloat at the same time and as the day went on the bigger my belly is, now at 15 weeks I'm hoping mine is mostly baby, but I do get bigger still at the end of the day with bloat.
This is my bump now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member