if bump wont appear i will have 'me' time

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
i dont want to sit at home and feel sorry for myslef so i have planned to be busy on my first and any subsequent overdue days.

Tomorrow im gonna get up and finish off the washing ironing etc - maybe run the hover over. i have cleaned all cuboards and draws around the house today - thrown out all old food (maybe nesting - maybe bored - maybe just a dirty house:rofl:)

well then at 11.30 im meeting my sister for a coffee - then booked in to have my toe nails done. gonna take a slow long walk back from town to home (about 3 miles- see if that helps) then think will attempt to epilalte legs - may need hubsy's help for that - then a long soak in the bath and then desperate house wives on TV - yes i am sad

Thur i have DVD day booked in - sex in the city and chocolate here i come.
pointless thread just wanted to share my plans with you all - am quite excited - thanks for the advice on pampering myslef Ema (from an eariler thread)

sounds like a great plan!! Can't be long now :happydance:

make a plan for everyday and it'll be sods law that you'll go before you get to do any of your pampering stuff.. least thats what I'm hoping happens for me this week :D

If not at least I'll be prettyfied when bub comes out finally.

Enjoy your pampering days honey!! And spending time with your sister - sounds like you'll have fun!! Lots of luck for LO coming soon though x x

Enjoy yourself hun! I've written myself a time table for the next 2 weeks and I'm doing somethig for me or the house or visiting someone every day... that'll only take me a week over though - keep thinking positive!! xx

Enjoy yourself hunni :)

Ive watched the whole 6 series of Sex and the city since finding out i was preg, days when i feel down and sorry for meself pop on a disc and sit and watch a few hours of the best series going :) And afterwards your always want to go get your best glad rags on and even if it is just to sit in the living room and wait for OH to come home......:)

XxxxX

Sounds like a good plan you've got there hun. Relax and enjoy pampering yourself, and fingers crossed bubs won't keep you waiting too much longer!
xx

sounds like a good plan!!
I bought & watched satc dvd sunday and a tub of ben & jerrys!! Best 2 and half hours ever!! Enjoy :)

Im dreading my overdue days as seem to have done everything possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->