if dialated and feeling contractions and lost of plug.

MaximusRay

Reaction score
:happydance: I am not sure but as of 4 days ago I had lost my plug starting getting timable contractions and when my contractions got to be 4 mins. apart I went to the hospital two days ago. They came and did a check on me the first time and told me that I was 1 1/2 centimeters dialated and that she could feel the baby's head. The second time they checked me and I was still 1 1/2 centimeters dialated but he was high and that my mucus plug was fully gone the baby is already flipped. I hear that I can grow my plug back due to me being to early to have him but I had asked the doctor and my sister. Both of them said the same thing once I have started to dialated I cant really grow it back.

I am now 31 weeks and the contractions are to the point where I feel like this ---> :sleep: when I sleep. I am already feeling pelvic pressure along with cramps from hell. I felt them more this morning I told my husband that it felt like I was having my period but without the blood or my mood swings. And I am having lower back pressure along with when I walk I feel like there is lead in my legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->