If I aint pregnant.....

sounds really promising hun, good luck with you test and hope theres a BFP coming your way

thx Lauz

i really hope its my turn too x will let you all know tomorrow at some point

Keeping everything crossed Donna. Really hope this is it for you.

:hugs:

good luck hun! Hope the witch stays away the cow bag!!

Good luck for tomorrow hun. Don't keep us in suspense too long. Your symtoms do sound very promising.

Going to test with FMU and I will update you when I get to work.... got a meeting first thing so be about 9.15 ish.... not sure i will be interested in the meeting if I get my BFP, or going to work in fact !! lol

Don't think that a good idea at the moment.... I have one girl on holiday, 1 off sick (all week so far) ann a bloke that I told will be redundant from end Aug so cant really depend on him to keep things a float tomorrow lol

What a shame. Poor you. :hugs: Hope u get a BFP and have a good day at work tomorrow.

Keeping everything crossed for you hun. Will try and log on at work to get the update. Really hope this is it for you.

Oh Donna....I hope this is it......I hope you are peeing on a stick right now.....Fingers crossed hun..........:hugs:

I hope that :witch: has stayed away Donna & your test result is what you deserve xx

Hello All

Sorry for the delay..... got tied up in a boring meeting !

Testing this morning at 6.30am and BFN !!!! WTF ....!

Still no sign of AF and feel ok today..... no backache just sore (.)(.)'s

OH said I should wait a few days and test again if AF doesn't arrive ... but I think its not happening as today is defo my due date therefore I should of got a positive result if I was pregnant shouldn't I???

Thanks for your support..... your all fab !!! x :hugs: x

Not necessarily Donna, all the luck in the world none the less. OH is right, give it a few days...maybe try testing at different times as maybe FMU- like Layla said - isn't your best time to test, although I know you did this before you were due. Fingers crossed....stay away witchy witch.

xx

yea i would leave it a few days to hun here to hoping af stays away xxx

I agree, try again in a few days. Hope the witch stays away.

thanks ladies....

Is it then possible to not get a positive results on the AF due date if AF doesn't arrive ???

Sorry for being a little dim ! :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :rofl: :rofl:

I know what you're going through Donna - I was 3 days late last month and convinved I was pg. Its kak:hissy: being in limbo-land, worse than the 2ww I reckon. I hope the old witch stays and that you get a BFP in a few days.
:dust:

Sinead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->