If I aint pregnant.....

Hi huni, hope Af atays away and you get your BFP soon

Stacey xx

Is it then possible to not get a positive results on the AF due date if AF doesn't arrive ???
And still be PG you mean? If so yes it is possible hun x

What test you use?

I hope the :witch: stay away for you x x

I used normal ClearBlue - and on the pacet it says you can test up to 4 days early... and I am due on today...... so surely it should show as BFP if i was pregnant?

Shouldn't it??? Confused:wacko:

Usually yes - I believe it was Dionne who didn't get a BFP for 5th/6th week on one of her lil ones though x

Thanks Wobbles... I hope that is the case with me too.

How are you doing?

Didn't you get your first result with
CB?

I feel so emotional today... just come home and dog as had the trots big time, all up the wall everywhere, then the electrician as lost my door key and plasterer been a day earlier and done conservatory and ariel man coming tomorrow and going to have to drill a great dirty big hole in it and leave wires showing !!! ARGH :cry: :cry: :cry: how pathetic am i

I'm alright hun thanks :hugs:

CB - Not this time no they were killing my bank lol Cheapies then a CB I think about 5/6 weeks x

An your not pathetic - not a nice thing to come home too & when thing sgo away from the plan I get upset too hehe

Sorry you got a BFN but like the others say give it a couple of days and test again .. hope the :witch: stays away for you hun and you get your BFP.

Hi hun, with my last pregnancy i tested on the day i was due and it was a bfn, it wasnt until 4 days later that i got a bfp.

Fingers crossed for you xx

dont give up just yer hun, it took me ages to get a positive on Charlie and Ethan.

thinking of you

x

If you don't start and feel you're pregnant & continue to get BFN, read my thread. It's called "Hook Effect"

Hope the :witch: has stayed away Donna x

witch arrived on friday night 10pm !!! thanks for being there every1 x:hugs:

Donna I am :( to see she arrived

:hugs: x

grrrrr ... sorry to hear the witch got you!

Sorry to hear that Donna. :hugs:

Good luck with docs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"