If I can lose a lb a wk I'll be 12st by xmas :-)

threebirds

Reaction score
That's my goal!
Hope to get there through healthy eating, cutting out the crap & exercise.
Ive had a tough time lately and at the moment am waiting to miscarry. If it doesn't happen naturally in the next wk I have a d&c. Hard as it all is, part of my coping is looking forward. And getting fit & healthy might help me get preg again. Before I got preg I was doing couch to 5k and Im looking forward to easing back to that in a few weeks. For the moment I am low on energy so just trying to get out for gentle walks.

Anyone else with me to lose a lb a wk til xmas?

X

You got this hun! I think that is a great goal- epecially with what your going through. Big hugs :hugs: When I was LTTTC I think focusing on my health and well being was a good way to get through everything- as it was a place I could focus my energy and just got myself in better shape physically- and mentally... I know it's not the same. I'm sure you will meet- maybe even exceed your goal. Best of luck!!!

Thank you so much seoj and I think you are so right :hugs:

I didn't do well eating healthily today, but I did get out for a 45min walk. Im not going to be hard on myself but def agree that being healthy and getting out for walks will help me through this (& losing a few lbs will help with trying again).

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->