If I conceived, would I still have EWCM at 1 DPO and high/soft/closed cervix?

sirouseman

TTC#2 on/off since 2/13
Reaction score
The title meant to say (high/soft/open). Couldn't edit the title! :-/ I'm wanting to know, if I conceived successfully, would there continue to be EWCM on DPO 1-3, or would it have completely dried up and become creamy if I were to have conceived? Is it too early to tell if conception may have occurred? Can fertilization/conception still be taking place if the cervix is soft, high/open? I think this cycle may have been a bust and we BD too early. I won't get another shot until after the ovulation has passed because partner is out of town :-( Uggh, this is so frustrating! I am a late ovulator. Usually day 19, and it has been set that way almost all my reproductive life! I'm thinking to try some methods to get it to come a few days earlier. Have any of you heard of any natural methods you could recommend?

I think it's too early to tell. My CM dries up the day after O but everyone is different. Hang in there!

WHat I witness for my self is after the egg release because I get o pain, 24 hours later I had EWCM and then after that it dried up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->