if i ring the hosp could i be induced early?

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
so im 40+6 had a sweep tuesday that didnt work, due for another tuesday and induction the 1st june, but im wondering if i rang the hosp could i be induced earlier as im past full term and have severe spd which is in my notes and in last pregnancy i had to have a number of mws and head mw with me due to my spd been that bad:( with me just getting bigger and bigger and baby has dropped my spd is getting unbearable, i havnt slept properly in weeks, finding it hard to move around and have a 3 yr old and 2 yr old to look after and im really struggling now:cry: should i ring them and just explain everything and ask if the sweep are induction could be brought forward? x

Not sure where u are but I would go straight to my labor And delivery unit at the hospital. Once you are there u can explain that you're in serious pain and see what they do. My OB would induce especially past 40 weeks, like c'mon it's just torture at this point. I would go in and see what they do.

It can't hurt to ask! My hospital won't induce before 40+12 unless there's a medical reason but each area has different rules. :hugs:

thanks girls:) do i just ring labour & delivery i also have severe asthma aswell :/

Yeah ring labour and delivery. Just say you can't stand the pain anymore. Even if you have to blag it a bit! Say its stressing you out and effecting your asthma too, lol. For good measure!

^^ aha well i rang them:),, gota ring a&u tuesday morning also have a sweep tuesday morning so guna get the mw to do it for me:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->