If im not pregnant than whats wrong with me!!!???

HaileyLove

Reaction score
Okay so i got what i thought was my period on August 28 and it lasted only two days which is very weird for me and i just got it again on Sept 25. but I got off of it on the 27 about 2 weeks ago i took a home pregnancy test and it came up negative. A couple days later i went to the doctors and took a pee test but nothing. I've been having the symptoms like crazy. Nausea dizzy spells tired like crazy my boobs hurt and I'm pretty sure I've gone up a cup size. My waist is getting thicker but my weight hasn't changed.I'm not on birth control but me and my husband always wear condoms and take necessary precautions. I'm worried i could be pregnant but if i am wouldn't it show up? I know you can't get your actual period while pregnant but what i got last month and this month isn't my usual because my usual lasts a week.
Diet hasn't changed except maybe less hungry

Have you taken another pregnancy test more recently? That's really only the sure sign (apart from drs) that will let you know if you're pregnant or not. Some are more sensitive then others.

The symptoms could be down to a number of things. They can also be symptoms or your monthly cycle, thinking you're pregnant therefore your body mimics to signs of pregnancy or even stress. Take another test or go to the dr to be sure :)

I use to have really irregular cycles and when I had a screwed up few months I would have a ton of pregnancy systems and it sucks because a sudden hormone imbalance can cause all the same symptoms As it would if you were pregnant. In saying that I had a friend that had 4 home pregnancy tests come back negative as well as drs ones 2 inconclusive blood tests and then finally a scan and positive blood test by that point she was already 14 weeks pregnant. Everyone's body is different. I would say if your next af is the same to ask for an ultrasound if not to check for a pregnancy but to check if everything is ok. Good luck

Do you have any strange pains along your sides/hip bones? Last July I had all of these symptoms, plus more, I swore up and down that I was pregnant but every test I took said negative, even ones in the doctors office. I did also notice that I was having pains along the inside of my hip bones and up my left side a little, which I thought was ligament pains from a growing uterus but it really turned out to be a small ovarian cyst. They are known to cause many pregnancy-like symptoms and can make your cycle shorten, or even stop. My cyst didn't pass (luckily it just shrunk enough and passed with my cycle rather than bursting) until October, and in July-Oct I only had about 2 day, barely there, cycles but still had negative tests. I ended up finding out in mid september, after an ultrasound, that I had a cyst.

The best way to check is a blood test, that will give you accurate information.

The symptoms you are experiencing are the same as normal PMS symptoms. In early pregnancy, PMS and pregnancy symptoms are the same with one or two exceptions. It's also not uncommon for your periods to be lighter or heavier for a few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->