If I'm not..then why do...

nickysdestiny

Blessed by God Himself
Reaction score
If I'm not pregnant, then why on earth do my boobs feel like they are about to explode and why don't they fit in my bra any more?!?!?!

all tests I have taken show up with a "ghost line" this last one ended up with color and hour+ later sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo aggravating :hissy:

What do you mean by a ghost line hun? in my book a line is a line!!!

a ghost line is one that shows up as the "sample" passes over the test field it has no color but you can see it kinda like an evap line.....I am starting to hate pregnancy tests!! the ICs I got gave very faint lines after the 5 min mark that looked like evap lines FR was :bfn: x3 and equate was :bfn: then one with ghost line that later looked like maybe the dye bled a little cuz now I can see a faint purplish color.

I should just call doc and set up a blood test for next week

Is af late? What dpo are you on?

af is always late i only get a visit from her 3 times a year march 20th was the last time. just talked to nurse at dr office i can go in for blood work.

Best bet is to ge a blood test...but NEVER EVER go by Symptoms...
when TTC we are so aware of any little symptom or feeling we are having that we ignored when we are not ttc.

Best bet is to ge a blood test...but NEVER EVER go by Symptoms...
when TTC we are so aware of any little symptom or feeling we are having that we ignored when we are not ttc.

Trust me I know. But this is just plain strange. my breasts haven't hurt like this since the last time I was preggers maybe even as far back as when I first started BF my dd 7 years ago!! so this isnt just a little symptom. walking down a flight of stairs is painful!! but worth it if I am pregnant!! :muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->