If I'm preggo I would be shocked!

tinyblessings

Reaction score
I have two boys ages 9 and 10. Dh and I haven't been trying to conceive. My last period started July 31st. This is pathetic but dh and I only did baby dance 1 time this month and it was Aug 30th.. My cycle is usually 34 days and I track it on mymonthlycycles so i know when to expect AF. We didn't use anything to prevent pregnancy as I totally thought I would for sure be over my fertile time. My period was due Sept 3 and now I'm 5 days late. We weren't trying to concieve but now that I'm late I kind of think I'll be dissappointed if I not preggers!! lol.

What do you think? Is it possible to get pregnant that far along in the month/cycle. Has anyone become pregnant that late?? No real symptoms to speak of. Just late. All weekend I felt like it was coming but even that has faded. Just a little cramping but nothing much. I am usually pretty regular but we all know how periods can be.

Thanks!

I think I'll go get a cheap test on my lunch break. Thanks for the response by the way!!

I was just reading online and found out the test I took, I bought a cheapo, One-Step Pregnancy Test, requires 50 of hcg while others take only 20-25. Do you think I could still be pregnant?? Or should i just take my negative and live with it. I just can't believe I haven't gotten my period!

Yes you could definately be pregnant 50 isnt very sensitive. Test with a FRER or something similar! You definately sound like you could be pregnant.

Try testing again in a few days with a more sensitive test, 50miu isn't very sensitive at all!

What a rip off that they sell them!! And I just went digging through the trash and it's says nothing about it being 50. Just that the levels for tests vary. Jerks.

7 days late! I'm starting to think I must be pregnant, feel bloated, my areolas MIGHT be darker, I don't know, I dont' usually stare at them the way I examined them this morning...lol.

At lunch I'm going to go buy a two pack of tests....

Did you test again? Get a FRER or Walmart brand, the equate....they work pretty good!!

Negative $1 test... I just don't get it!! I'm going to test again first thing in the morning.

I was trying to concieve and was usually pretty regular with my periods. Then, one month I was 10 days late!!!! How mean is that for your body to do to you? I was just sure I was pregnant. I even had a blood test done. Then, BAM!!!! She reared her ugly head. Sometimes our bodies just play tricks on us I guess.

Ugh! So on what day did you finally get your period? This is driving me nuts! I'm now 8 days late. I keep thinking that since we BD'd on 8/30, by the time we concieved, implanted and start making hcg...could be too early for a bfp???

If you were ovulating on the day you BD or the next few days after then yes, you could be pg and the HCG would not show up yet....(well it could, but prob not) It depends on when you O'd, do you recall anything about your cm or how you felt the day you bd?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->