If It Happens, It Happens...Has It Happened?

chrryblossom

Reaction score
Hey ladies, it's my first time here. Since my boyfriend decided that he wanted to have a baby and we aren't exactly trying, but we aren't preventing I figured this was the best place to come and pick at some of your brains so I can figure out what the heck is going on with me lol. Just for the record, we are approaching our 3rd anniversary and we recently closed on a house so we both are in for the long term lol.

We stopped using the withdrawal method around the end of December. Last month my cycle was normal. I am on a regular 33 day cycle with 7 days of AF.

I was due to ovulate on January 29. I know I o'd between the 29th and the 30th because 1. the cm and 2. I had o cramps like I always do. We had sex on the 24th, 26th, 27th and the 30th. With my fertile window from the 24th until the 28th. We weren't purposely having sex during that time to conceive, it just happened.

Since then, we have been having sex regularly, practically daily. My breasts have that heavy/growing feeling daily. I've been more tired here lately. PMS has been non existent, I've just been cranky here and there. I've also had random bouts of nausea. Otherwise my usual wanting to eat everything in sight and want for chocolate hasn't been there. Nothing has been tasting right and I've had a constant metallic taste in my mouth.

Since my boyfriend had said he was ready for a baby, I had been taking prenatal vitamins, so for about two months I've been taking them.

I was due for AF on the 14th. Today is the 22nd and I have yet to see her. I'm still not having any PMS symptoms either. I took a Clear Blue Easy Digital test at 730 am right after I got out of bed and I got a BFN. I have noticed that since the 10th I have experienced creamy cm, light creamy discharge in my panties (sorry, tmi), and watery cm (that's within the last week). I have had a lot of watery cm today, more so than what I have seen.

My pelvis feels like there is something there. Even though my HPK gave me a BFN.

So what's going on lol. This is not typical of me. The bf thinks I'm pregnant. I don't feel like it.

I suggest you go to the doctors to get a blood test, that will tell you for sure. Its possible that your body geared up for ovulation but then you didn't until later. Could your water CM be EWCM? perhaps you are ovulating now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->