If it has when did ur sickness stop??

embeth

Mum to 4 perfect children
Reaction score
Hey all,

14+1 today. If had horrible constant nausea and food aversion since week 6/7. It was bad Wednesday then yesterday I got up and suddenly felt ok? Normally have to sit down I between sorting kids in morning as feel so sick! Is it normal to have it stop this suddenly.?? It's my 4th baby but the first time iv had proper pregnancy nausea so not sure xx

Mine has always stopped pretty suddenly, horrible one day perfectly normal the next. This time it's been all over the place but haven't felt completely normal for a couple of weeks so looking forward to that magic day :)

my sickness stopped around 14 weeks I think but I still felt sick and was retching every time I brushed my teeth I think up to 16 weeks then it faded away but now and again I will still get the urge to retch when I brush my teeth in the morning

Hey there, I think it was about 14 wks it completely went away :)

I think mine stopped around 16-18 weeks. It's back now though. Every day for the past week I've felt really nauseous most days :(

Thanks all.. Been feeling a bit yuk again after writing that! Not as bad as it has been tho.. This pregnancy has been so different so far! X

I was severely nauseous from morning til night from about 5 weeks to 10/11 weeks. Just like you, mine stopped VERY suddenly. I just woke up one morning and it was gone! I couldn't believe my luck but then worried about how sudden the change was. My doctor said it was normal and sure enough now almost 18 weeks and still nausea free and the baby is doing very well. Don't stress, enjoy it! x

About twenty weeks for me. I still get the odd bit but nothing like as bad as it was

Around 13/14 weeks it settled down (less food aversions, not gagging when brushing teeth etc) I had a really good week last week and thought I was past the MS stage...But I've had a rubbish week this week feeling crap and being sick, would really like to feel normal again!

Mine let up around 13-14 weeks but hasn't completely stopped, every week or two I'll be sick again it seems, I'm 24 weeks now...

I'm 15 weeks with #2 and the good days are better now, but the bad days are still really bad. With my first it was gone by around 14 weeks and I was back to normal. Not hopeful that it will ever really go away this time :(

12 weeks to be exact! With my 1st at 16 weeks if I remember correctly.

mine has been gradually getting better since week 15 but flares up sometimes...also my 4th baby and its been quite rough this time!!!

Thanks all it does seem to be improving, just a general yucky feeling now and too much saliva in my mouth lots which is very annoying! X

Congratulations! Can't believe we are both pregnant again!

I had bad sickness with both until around 14 weeks, where it would be prettying all day, everyday. I then started to have a few days of feeling ok, with one day of sickness thrown in. The sickness days got less and less and I think I was last sick around 16 weeks.

By 13 weeks it was pretty much gone. I'm 17 weeks now. It did seem pretty sudden.

mine eased at 16 weeks stopped at 18 19 weeks came back at 21 weeks, but I only get it every now and then, theres still foods I can't eat though

Thanks all :thumbup:

It had been seeming to be getting better then this evening for the first time ever in any pregnancy I have just been v sick! Up until
Now it has been constant horrible nausea.. Yuk! Typically it's the night my toddler had a late afternoon nap so wasn't asleep and my dh was out running.. Puking and telling a nearly 2 year old I'm fine was fun!

Congratulations! Can't believe we are both pregnant again!

I had bad sickness with both until around 14 weeks, where it would be prettying all day, everyday. I then started to have a few days of feeling ok, with one day of sickness thrown in. The sickness days got less and less and I think I was last sick around 16 weeks.

Thanku! I know seems like yesterday I was pregnant with Jacob! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->