If it has when did ur sickness stop??

mine decided to stick around for a while, and finally subsided at 16 weeks and 4 days. It's nice to feel human again :haha:

I'm 18 weeks 6 days and still have it but it's not as bad keeping down water and can eat most days. I have lost weight everywhere but my belly is growing so baby is getting what she needs.

I think i may have a bug.. Up 4 times since last night being sick pains in top of stomach. It's not normal to have stomach pains with pregnancy sickness is it?? Xx

I get pains from throwing up esp if it's violent or none stop.

I think you have a bug hun, that doesn't sound like normal morning sickness :(
poor you x xx

I'm 12+2 and still feeling pretty rubbish! I was expecting to be feeling fine by now as with my last two it stopped dead on 12 weeks. I'm hoping another couple and I'll get back to feeling normal again.

Xxx

Thanku.. Yep I'm sure this is a bug feel awful sick but with those strong hunger pangs that make u feel even sicker! Can't eat anything just want it to go away! 😓

Pains at top of tummy usually mean a tummy bug hunny. Hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

Thanku.. Yep I'm sure this is a bug feel awful sick but with those strong hunger pangs that make u feel even sicker! Can't eat anything just want it to go away! 😓

Oh poor you that's not what you need at all.. Hope you feel better soon xx

Ps where in Hertfordshire are you? I live on the herts/ essex border xx

Thanku xx

I'm just trying to eat a plain biscuit not had anything All day hoping it doesn't set me off!

I'm in welwyn garden city ;) x

Sickness still hitting me but not all day liked before, usually sick in the morning then I feel neaseous if I haven't eaten in about an hour lol

I was around 14/15 weeks when the EVERYDAY morning sickness let up.. I'm still getting sick here and there (maybe once a week) and I'm 17+5. Most of the time it's just from brushing my teeth but this morning I had to puke first thing getting out of bed and actually had to pull over on my way to work to get sick. :wacko:

Well my vomiting was definitely a bug.. My three children have all been hit by it this evening! The eldest one started 30
Mins ago and it's 1.35am! Don't think I'll be sleeping a lot tonight! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->