If Only I Could Stop Symptom Spotting!

nickielg

Reaction score
So ladies, tomorrow I am due for my af. I have PCOS but somehow I think my body is trying to regulate itself. I had a regular length af in November and December. They were both 30 days apart.

Sunday I had a feeling like someone was pulling my muscles around my pubic bone area that lasted about an hour.

Monday my breasts felt sore all day at work. They have been on and off since. I also have had tingling in my nipples and they have been itchy. I also noticed the Montgomery tubercles are really showing, but that could be in my head.

The thing that really makes me think I could be is that I keep having hot flashes and the chills. Pretty much most of the week I've felt hot and last night I had the chills but my skin felt warm, DH said it didnt, and I was scared I was coming down with the flu. (I work at a daycare and a lot of kids and teachers have had it).

Today I still have some chills and warm skin, but I don't feel sick. I also had really vivid dreams last night and felt like I slept forever, but didn't at the same time.

I also noticed when I went to the bathroom just now I have a line from my pubic bone to my belly button thats reddish/brown. I saw it yesterday but thought it was from my jeans and today I'm wearing yoga pants. Maybe its the linea nigra?

I took a test today with SMU, and I thought I saw a faint line. I held my phone's flashlight up to it and saw a pencil thin pink line. (I also saw the antibody strip and knew it wasn't that) I tried to take a picture but my phone didn't photograph it very well.

I'm going to wait to see if af arrives tomorrow, and if not, I'll test again Saturday. I'm so afraid I'm symptom spotting once again. I try so hard not too, but I just can't help it! I haven't told anyone except my best friend about the possibility of being pg, and I just hope and pray its finally my month.

What do you ladies think?

Fingers crossed for you babes... I think I'm 8 dpo and last month I was an atrocious symptom spotter to the point where I think I actually made my period 4 days late I was so convinced lol lol trying not to this month but damn its so difficult xx hope u get your :bfp: Keep us updated xx

I know what you mean. I do it to myself like every month. But the elevated body temp I keep feeling makes me feel like it could be it. :) hoping you get your BFP as well!

Well today I have developed an extremely itchy belly button and I'm so so hungry.. And peeing like every 2hours xx crossed tightly for all 🌠

Yay! That sounds promising. My stomach has been itchy as well. Hoping you get your bfp soon. When are you due for AF?

Well I think I may be out. =( Af was due today and just went to the bathroom and when I wiped had a lot of white/yellowing cm with tinges of pinkish blood. Hoping its nothing, but the timing makes me think its def af.

FX its not hun n it goes away... AF due in 8days!! Trying not to get my hopes up xx

Well so far it's gone away. Just had 3 drops that time, nothing right now. Hoping it stays that way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->