If someone else is experiencing this. I hope you can tell me what's going on.

Peggybooo

Reaction score
Hi, I usually have 30 day cycle for 5-6 days, consistently since I started having my period when I was 12. But this weird feeling I had this cycle confuses me. The usual pms I have is cramping and break outs that's when I would know I'm close to my period. I started having light brown discharge last Sunday, for 2 days, not enough to even fill a pantyliner, the next 2 days was a light period just filling the middle part of my pad, not even filling the whole pad but i still change it for proper hygiene. 1 day of brown spotting again and then it stopped Friday.

Before I had the brown discharge, I had no cramps, no break out, not even 1 pimple. But my breast were really sore and heavy, it's very hard to move. I was constipated and very gassy. My legs hurt so much it's very hard to walk and I felt like an old lady. Then when the spotting started the soreness eased a little but my breast still has this tingly feeling even today.

When I was having my light period, I have not felt any cramping just the tingling of the breast. But, when it stopped, I have been having some mild cramps on my lower abdomen especially on the lower left side, the pain generates on to my lower back. It's not really severe, but it's uncomfortable. When I start to smell something, I gag even if it's the food that is cooking

Before period - sore breast, gas, constipation, legs hurt a lot.
After light 3 day period - tingly breast, gas, legs still hurt, lower back pain, mild abdominal cramps, headache and nausea.

If you know your body, you will automatically know if something weird is going on. I hope someone can help me understand all of these.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->