If you already have a baby, what will you do differently next time?

I wont pig out as much! Done this both times after losing a lot of weight, only to have the baby and be back to where I was in the first place! And my main one...no cosleeping! Ive also done this twice, I swore I wouldnt do it the second time, and I caved! 6 and a bit years made me forget how hard it is to get out of!

I'm not really going to do nothing different. I ate healthy, did excercise, loved my birth experience with Hunter. So I'm going to do the same. However, I'll be giving birth at home next time since I'm studying to be a Certified Professional Midwife, and will be doing homebirths.

i will not wish my pregnancy away

i will be more demanding with my needs in hospital (they basically just ignored me and i was miserable there)

i will be more strict with visitors as in saying no when i dont want them to come round

and if i think somethings not right with my body after birth i will say so (i was in agony for a week then passed a clot of leftover placenta thought the pain was just my stitches)

i will bottle feed from the beggining
think thats about it lol

I want to add that i'm going to do prenatal yoga. It might help my hip joints and help me sleep better. Afterwards I want to do mum & baby yoga and some other things with baby and not sit at home doing nothing.

TTC properly, charting and everything.

No induction.

Home water birth.

Natural birth (again)

breastfeed up to a year

stay on team yellow

be a permanent stay at home Mum finally

Be super fit, so after the birth I get my figure back quicker.

Watch what I eat, and exercise during pregnancy

co-sleep for longer

it's very interesting reading this thread - thanks for sharing everyone :) xx

What are the pros and cons of co-sleeping?

I can't imagine I would want to co-sleep, would be worried I would squash him or her! Also, I would imagine its difficult getting them to start sleeping in their own room or cot?

Just what I imagine...I haven't had a baby yet...so I will probably chop and change if it happens. :rofl:

Hi girls, just wanted to say what a great thread this is - i'm trying not to have any firm judgements about what i will or wont do when we have a baby as i honestly think you don't know what you will do until you are in the situation but it is so nice to hear peoples experiences and get some ideas. Keep it coming experienced mummies.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->