If you are NTNP......

Celesse

Reaction score
....Do you still give your OH blow jobs? :blush:

Personal question, but I felt it had to be asked.:thumbup:

Yes but not to the end result :haha:
I dont really like it cos he gets too excited and I get in danger of choking!
But I understand how they feel the need to go for it when its good:haha:

:rofl: OMG Inge you crack me up

In answer to the question, yes i do. Its just a part of foreplay isnt it and keeps him happy and scores me brownie points :haha: x

The reason I ask is yesterday I was giving OH a few moments of happiness and he wanted to know where the spermies where going-- did I want to try and make a baby or eat the half-babies? (They got eaten--sry TMI!)

sorry but that comment cheered up my miserable week

Celesse - Bless your OH! ... i think sometimes just having intimate time rather than just sex is good.. TBH i generally do it more when i cant be bothered to go the whole way :haha: Obviously he dont know that though!!!!!!

Anna - I'm so sorry for your loss hunni & pleased this thread was able to make you smile :hugs:

Yeah, we are just doing what we would normally do.

I am with Babylove on this, I often given him a BJ as foreplay then as a bonus. I would do it anyway and I don't want detract from that and make him feel like its all about making a baby, cos it isn't to us........our :bfp: will 'cum' when its ready so to speak :winkwink: lol x x

Yep, im not doing anything different than when i was on the pill apart from keeping a record of when my AF comes (im not regular even on the pill so i never really know) but if i dont write it down i will have no clue if i did catch :haha::haha:

We are just being us and doing whatever takes our fancy lol.

:flower:

This thread really made me smile....I don't see why not give BJ's....helps to keep the intimacy rather than making things a chore....altho it's not at the moment as there's no pressure

I want to give BJ's to my hubby but then he starts the whole suck harder or he wants me to deep throat and I can't once he does this I am ready to stop. But I do have q TMI question. When you do this for your OH does he have clear liquid that comes out? And is this the pre-cum I have been trying to figure out cause he asked me once a long time ago if it was or what. IDK.

Ohhh, this thread gave me the chuckle I needed. Thank you! ;)!

I will still give my OH a little oral service (usually during his baseball games - I get to be lazy about it, and he never cares!). I try to avoid it on ovulation days, as we have been known to wear ourselves out before getting to the 'Good Stuff'. -___-. Yay, us. Haha. ~<3~. But, otherwise... Hey, I have nothing against it, at all. ;).

I want to give BJ's to my hubby but then he starts the whole suck harder or he wants me to deep throat and I can't once he does this I am ready to stop. But I do have q TMI question. When you do this for your OH does he have clear liquid that comes out? And is this the pre-cum I have been trying to figure out cause he asked me once a long time ago if it was or what. IDK.

Yes its pre-cum :) x

Ahh i never want to eat his swimmers thats going to waste..that could be my baby number 2 lol ;-) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->