If you could choose a symptom that is different to AF what would it be?

Lumboo

A proud Mummy
Reaction score
Just for fun, as I know we are all bored of symptom spottting each month, and many of you have commented saying you wish there was one sure way to tell you were pregnant before getting that BFP.

Trouble is, if the symptom was too obvious then people you don't want finding out would know too soon. i.e. employers

If you could pick a symptom that would show when the egg was fertilised and then implanted, what would they be? And would you want to know that early?

what a good topic,
i was just thinking something similar myself the other day.
It would be good if something happened to your body that only happened as soon as you got pregnant - not sure what though, but something that only you knew about and noone else and you only needed to do a test to show other people maybe and/or to confirm what you body already had told you.
Not sure what it could be though?

I was thinking if your toenails changed in colour (could be down to hormones or circulation or something) - that way it isn't obvious to anyone except you, and then you could use nail varnish if you wanted to hide the symptom from others.

Also, it wouldn't be as umbiguous as some of the 'proper' symptoms or as uncomfortable :)

haha i've often thought there should be something for women to know 100% when it happens. They say the vagina gets dark purple in colour when pregnant but i always look the same down there regardless. I wanna see like, sky blue or something so the second you look down it's "OMG i'm pregnant!" not "well it kind of looks more purple then yesterday but that could be cus of 100 other factors!"

Good topic lol I would say a distinct taste in your mouth maybe, that is only ever there when pregnant lol as long as its a good taste mind lol

Well I can't think of anything natural....my thoughts go straight to supernatural and funny....like I said to someone else in another thread about this very topic....I'd go for an illuminated uterus (like on E.T. ) or blinking nipples.....hahaha....or how about a stork shaped birthmark that just pops up out of no where on you thigh...lol....or how aboutyour urine turns a different color...like a bright orange or something...lol...or pink or blue depending on the sex of the baby....

haha the one about urine changing colour would be great i know u say so people cant see but if your tongue changed colour soon as it implanted and only lasted like 24 hours would be amazing i know u may be found out but i wouldnt mind lol but id be all for the urine :) xx

I like the supernatural idea like blinking nipples! LOL! what would our partners think of that! What about our belly button turning blue... no one could see that through our clothes. It would make it so much easier than all of this symptom spotting and poking at ourselves!

Flashing / light up belly button to show something is cooking in the oven?

I love the urine changing colour idea. Can you imagine what our picture galleries would look like - "Do you think my wee is neon orange enough?...." lol

fantastic idea! i was thinking of a nice bright orange inner cheek, but may be noticeable! think a flashing belly button and bright different colour urine would be wonderful, so much better than trying to guess if it's a witch or bfp :dohh:

You know, this idea may not be impossible to achieve.

You know how some antibiotics make your wee turn orange, well what if women TTC drank something that, when passed through the system reacts with HCG and causes wee to change colour. This could work with even small amounts of HCG if sensitive enough. I may ask my brother who is a chemist if this was possible...would make the wait so much easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->