if you could go back in time....

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
what would you change about your life?

mine would be the time between my 13 th and 14 th birthdays cos i was horrible 2 my mum, we didnt realise it then(either did she) but she was ill(manic depression) we just thought she never gave a damn, i wrote her a poem wen i was a bit older apologising, but i always feel bad wen i think of the hurtfull things i said :oops:

erm ... i dont know if i would change anything ... ive had a pretty bad childhood but its made me stronger and helped me deal with things in my life now.

Theres quite a few things i think of like what if.... what if i had rested more during my 2nd pregnancy, what if i never worked during the pregnancy... stuff like that.. i always think what if... that if i had done things differently then Sam would be here.... But then if Sam was here Louise wouldnt be... if u get what i mean.....

my mind is so messed up at the moment anyways prob not the best time to get a proper answer out of me hehehe

erm ... i dont know if i would change anything ... ive had a pretty bad childhood but its made me stronger and helped me deal with things in my life now.

Same as you!

However one thing I would go back & change is that first day I put a fag in my mouth!!

Education ~ Wish I'd taken it more seriously when I had the chance for it not to be too late!

The only thing I'd change is I wish we started TTC a few years ago.

I had a wonderful childhood with 3 younger sisters and my parents are still together so nothing there.

I met DH through work so I wouldn't change anything there either.

Sorry I'm boring.

Cx

i dont think i would change anything, but i would try and change the night my dad died so someone was there with him...still haunts me that we werent there...sorry :cry:

Im quite happy where we are but i do wish we'd carried on ttc instead of stoping then starting again (we had a 6 month break)

I would change the past 9months! The way im feeling at the moment is not good! I wouldnt change bubs but that would be part of it :(

After this weekend i wish id never split with my ex and i wish my current b/f wasnt the father but its all hormones and im fed up! :evil:

Not much at all to be honest! Just the odd silly thing! :D

Miss B said:
I would change the past 9months! The way im feeling at the moment is not good! I wouldnt change bubs but that would be part of it :(

After this weekend i wish id never split with my ex and i wish my current b/f wasnt the father but its all hormones and im fed up! :evil:

Oh hun did I miss something? I do hope your ok :hugs:

Miss B said:

:hugs:

aww i think everyone who posted here needs a hug :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"