• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

If you could just spare a moment..

Oh no, that's awful :( I hope baby gets better real soon! And a quick recovery for mummy!

XxX

Sending all my best and pray that everything turns out just fine. xx

Thanks ladies, Lisa (the mum) has said that her little one is a fighter and a half, fingers crossed for an improvement in the morning. I'll be sure to keep you ladies updated xxx

Oh poor little thing, I hope he has a speedy recovery and is doing well by the morning. Sending loads of hugs and kisses to him!!

I am saying prayers for mom and baby!!! My thoughts are with her and her family...you as well!

Just thought id give you a little update, bub had a good night and is stable this morning, still got a long way to go, but he is a little fighter <3 x

Just another update, baby is still in hospital, still being a little fighter, still on the ventilator :(

The doctors aren't 100% what caused it, but they seem to think he pooped in the womb and breathed it/swallowed it, and the placenta failed as well.

Fingers crossed for the little man and his mum and dad xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"