If you had $2000 to spend, what would you splurge on?

feedindy

Reaction score
If you were going to spend around $2000 for yourself for fun, what would you buy?

My Dh and I will have our mortgage paid off in 3.5 years, and we decided we would each spend $2000 on whatever we wanted as a kind of celebration after it is paid off. Dh wants to buy and old sports car and fix it up in his spare time. I am thinking of redecorating, and I want to buy a really fancy bar/ liquor cabinet and fully stock it! Well it is a few years away, but we are having so much fin thinking about it.

What would you spend $2000 on?

I'd either put it into savings to put towards a new kitchen or I'd buy baby stuff/house stuff x

whats that in pounds? like a grand?

I would

buy some fab maternity clothes

fix up the van

I'd buy some new shelves for my game collection, more than a few new games to go in it and then stock up the house with lots of lovely food and drink (including freezer/cupboard stuff so we'd not have to worry for a while) and then order a takeaway (a HUGE one, enough for 20 people, but just for me, OH and LO :rofl:) xx

If id just paid of my mortgage id probably spend it on a shopping trip or towards a nice holiday and lil treat for kids.

i think id probably spend it on poppy :dohh:

More than likely spend it on the kiddies :)
or even a nice family hoilday x

My animals (bedding/housing/fencing etc) It all needs desperatly doing and we cant afford it just yet :(

Fun question! Hmmmm. While it wouldn't buy a whole trip, it could be a nice chunk saved towards one.
But I think I would probably buy a really luxe expensive mattress - like a tempurpedic or something like that. Something I would thoroughly enjoy every night. :sleep:

If it was stuff fo just me after everything else was paid for ud prob just get liads of new clothes, bew make up, new hair cut
The biggest bottle of malibu they sell!!!

And id buy a new phone so i could smash my iphone into a thousand little pieces - just like it deserves!!!!!!

I'd spend it on turning my summer house into a sensory room for my son :cloud9:

I would invest it in furniture. I have recently rented an amazing apartment - it used to be a brothel so there's mirrors and light rods everywhre - and aside from my bed I haven't got ONE comfy place. I need a couch, a big fish tank, and maybe an arm chair.

Id pay my rent arrears to get my hubby (now ex)taken off the tenancy so i can stop him coming round whenever he wants

Save it towards buying a house in the future. : )
If I had a house already, I would buy secondhand gear and equipment to start my own small videography business.

I would put it toward a trip for just me and the hubby. We've never had one of those, our honeymoon was spent in a hotel just one town over. :dohh:

I'd buy myself some makeup and a new TV, subscribe to a magazine and to another beauty box, buy my cats a big playcentre and see what was left :)

I'd put it towards my tummy tuck. Or I'd knock down a wall in my house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->