If you had $2000 to spend, what would you splurge on?

I would buy maternity clothes and a bunch of things for the baby! :D

I would put it towards the apartment we're saving for this summer!

I was going to say buy a small used car or a holiday but in reality I would probably squander it on nothing significant. I am so frivilous with money I literally don't know how I spend it but it disapears. In the last 4 weeks I've spent over £1000 and only £234 of that was for something significant (holiday deposit) & £64 for my wallpaper :dohh:

I reckon we'd combine it and go on a lovely family holiday!

If it was just for me, though, I'd buy a new Mac and spend the rest on clothes, accessories and cosmetics :lol:

If I wasn't allowed to save it for anything practical? Hmmmmmmmmmm.... massage chair from Brookstone! Or maybe a vacation, just me and Carmie. :)

id put it towards doing up the house we just moved into, we need curtains, a tv, bed sheets stuff for the baby and my oh desperately needs some new clothes :dohh:

I actually do have about 2000$ to spend here in a couple of weeks and if it wasn't for my washer and dryer both going out at the same time I wouldn't be spending it at all but that's what I am spending it on!

I am buying a nice set of HE washer and dryer with pedestals and whatever is left over I am going to be saving :) I am all about saving!

Thats not much in this day and age, probably just paying off small debts :(

A make over for myself! Lord knows I need it!

If it was £2k, I would pay off my debt so I can use my monthly salary on living rather then paying off what I owe!

I actually won £1660 playing Bingo online last week...I was over the moon! We are getting Married next June so thats a great help towards our wedding fund! x

Nursery stuff for the baby, and giving my sons room a facelift too :)

Spa day for me (my hair and nails as well), games for his PS3, an Xbox for him and nice stuff for LO.

At this point, I'd put it towards my DH's laser eye surgery. He's only been wanting it for as long as I've known him (almost 16 years), and that $2000 would make it more affordable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->