• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If you had implantation bleeding..

knk2011

Reuben's Mummy :)
Reaction score
What was it like? I am unsure if I could be pregnant again, but I never got IB with my son so I am confused.

I had very light pink spotting only when I wiped which lasted about 3 days.

I did, and it was a one time thing. It was just red streaked cervical mucous. It made me think my AF was coming and I went ahead and put my diva cup in (sorry tmi) and finally a day after my AF was late, I tested.

Well last night I went to the toilet and my underwear was filled with brown spotting. Earlier this morning it turned to pinky red and has continued but gotten slightly heavier, but not heavy like a period. I don't have my usual period aches and I'm not even due for another 7 days

I did, 9DPO had some got awful cramps, and about 3-4 hours of pink wiping. Lo and behold BFP about 24hrs later!

I had red streaked cervical mucous which I'd never seen before which made me think my period was going to be back to normal again after mc in Oct.. But AF didn't arrive and I got bfp :)

I didn't have a lot but I did have some, that's how I knew a bfp was coming. I had brown flecks of blood on the toilet paper when I wiped a few days before period was due.

9 & 10 DPO. It was a light brownish color and was mixed in with CM. It started a few hours after I had a pap so I chalked it up to that (even though I had never spotted from one before). Good luck!

Mine was completely brown. About 2 days before I expected AF. It was off and on for almost 2 days, very little but did leave some on a liner.

I did about 2 weeks after my last AF. It was brown, then red-ish pink. Lasted a couple days at most. I had a strong feeling it was IB but I read only about 10% experience this so I put the thought aside. The week after I started getting symptoms. All of them and I knew before even using a HPT. BFP!

I had it a week before my bfp. It was brown spotting only when I wiped. Just the once too. Good luck.

Light pink-brown when I wiped, and it lasted almost 4 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->