If you needed a laugh

Viking15

Mommy
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I had a nightmare this morning. I have a GYN appt for a follow up to my LEEP. My cycles have been fairly unpredictable, and it is causing me stress due to planning things like next month's schedule and this appt. I just don't know when O or AF will come around. So I've been stressing about the appt for what I will learn, and because AF may come at any time now. Been worried about that temp drop coming at an inconvenient time.
So, I woke up at about 6:40 on my own this morning. I just got back from Madrid last night, so I am all crazy tired still. I must have thought in my groggy head about my BBT because I proceeded to have a nightmare about it. My dream consisted of my thermometer not working over and over. Coming up with super low temps. I was all upset that the battery must have died. I was lying in bed trying over and over to get a good temp and stressing about AF coming before my appt at 9:15! I was so mad at my bad luck! And then I woke up again on my own a few minutes before the alarm went off. I thought the dream was so real I almost didn't temp. But I did, to second check, and it worked.
I did get that temp drop. Hopefully my AF will stay away for another hour so I can get my appt in! Cross your fingers for me!!!! Leaving the house now.

Fingers crossed. After my MC, I had a appointment set for a full set of test to be done and the appointment took almost a month half to get and of all the luck, AF decides to come that day... Of all the rotten luck but I least I could do the majority of the tests...

Still no AF, she is a silly :witch:
So, it was all good news at the doctor. What a relief. We can start trying again. And the lab results only showed mild dysplasia. That was not what they were seeing before so I am super happy about that. Phew! Have to go back again in 6 months. Hopefully hopefully by then I will be :cloud9:
I just thought it was so silly of me to be dreaming about BBT and a faulty thermometer. It felt so real and I was so mad!

Great news that you're good to start trying again, brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->