If your little one turns out gay/bi-sexual..

mBLACK

Mother to one & WTT!
Reaction score
I was just wondering how everybody will deal with this as. Please no debates just state how you would handle it, I know this is a touchy subject and I don't wish to start anything big.
As for me, I would handle it fine I don't mind if my son decides to be with a 500 lb man as long as he's happy.
Unless he's like 16 and his significant other is like 40..

OH and I had this discussion, and neither of us would be bothered in the slightest. As long as my child is happy, that's the main thing.

Incidentally, my church runs pre-marriage meetings for couples one a week. My reverend opened a discussion one day on this very topic. The woman replied much the same as I have just done, whereas the man said 'No son of mine is going to be a fucking fag.' It was amazing, that these people came so close to marriage and yet they didn't have the same fundamental views. Turned out he was racist too. Don't know if they ever got married.

I would handle it fine if my little one turned out gay/lesbian or bi-sextual because to me the only thing that matters is his/her happiness.. My Boyfriend on the other hand might say other wise i dont think so thou he is pretty open minded about most things ha ha... it might be differant if it was his son than his daughter~

No problems here. Just want my kids to be happy and healthy through all stages of life.

No problem here. Infact I think my step-son is gay, and we let him be himself at home. I think it's better that he feel safe at home, then scared to be himself

No problem really.

It's not like they've changed or anything. They'll still be the same child.
To be honest it would take me a while to get used to it but I most certainly wouldn't have a problem with it. It's their happiness that is most important to me.

I agree with Chelle, as long as theyre happy im happy, on the other hand i think my OH would find it a lot harder to deal with than me

It would be difficult to deal with but not a problem in the slightest. Although would probably turn out to be another reason for my ex to have nothing to do with his son.
xx

I wouldn't care. It's not something I'd need to "deal with" as to me it just wouldn't be an issue.

OH jokes about how it would annoy him but if it happened I think he'd be fine with it.

I'll be honest...it wouldn't make me the happiest mother in the world but if that's what they want then I cant stop that. They would still be my son/daughter and I wouldn't love them any less but I would prefer them to be straight.

As long as she is happy I have no problem with it. OH's sister is a lesbian and he always jokes that our LO will be too but it honestly wouldn't bother me

As long as they are happy then I dont have a problem with it. Like someone else said I would rather my children could talk to me about it than be scared and have to hide it from me.

that is there choice and i would be happy as long as he (and new beanie) were happy! i would want brendan (and new beanie lol) to tell me anything and not be worried, its not like they can choose what sexuality they are going to have, its not in anyones power to decide. i love my son whatever he decides in life :)

This isn't even an issue to me. I'm so open minded my brain could probably fall out. She will be whatever I have made her and if one of those things happens to be a lesbian then that's what she will be! I would be slightly scared for her because of prejudice but that's all.

Wouldnt faze me in the slightest. A very good friend of mine is nearly 30 and still hasnt told his dad he is gay as he doesnt know what his reaction will be! I would hate that!

If our little girl was gay.. she'd be following in her Mum's footsteps :dohh: :lol: So now, obviously I would not have an issue with one of my children batting for the other team because if I did, I'd be a hypocrite for letting myself be gay but not letting my children be gay lol

:shrug: I just confused myself :D

I wouldn't care and I'd still love them as much as I would had they been straight.

no i wouldnt be botherd buy what my son chooses...the only thing i dont think id like is for him to be a transexual...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->