If your little one turns out gay/bi-sexual..

lol funnily enuff i speak about this quite often, as callum is the campest baby i know!!! u shud see him running( i actually swear he prances lol) an he takes hissy fits.. oh its funny lol!!

i wud have no problem with it at all! and same goes for chloe :)

if there happy then thats all i care about!
however their dad said, hed b ok with chloe bein gay, but not callum!! i guess thats a man thing tho!!

Like Eddy from ABFAB, I'd be thrilled if my son was gay. I've been a total hag for decades, so it's all good. :happydance:

*For those of you who may have a problem with it (or OH has a problem), I'm not judging, just bear in mind there is a reason why the suicide rate for gay teens is three times that of straight teens. A very important fact that parents really need to know. Not trying to scare anyone, but this is an issue very close to my heart.

Not a problem one bit <3

I was always brought up in a household where it's accepted that you are what you are. My mum was convinced my brother was going to be gay for years. So far he's had gf's... so maybe not. But even if he was, good on him for being true to himself.

And I just had to post this haha.

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bNjXX998HLQ&feature=related

im bisexual, so it wouldnt bother me, i know all the s*** i got from my mum (shes homophobic) tho. it hurt alot and i ended up in therepy. my friends and general people at my school were fine with it even tho i was the only "out" gay at my school. students and teachers just said they respected my honesty and bravery. i know its not like that every where tho.

Me & OH have completely different views. On EVERYTHING.

I wouldn't mind, as long as he/she was happy. Its still my child, nothing will ever stop me loving something I created. I'll just advise my child through life the best I can. Ill bring them up how I believe is right, teach them right from wrong, but I would never make them want to be something they are not. Everyone is their own individual.

Not sure OH would be very happy, but hey as he gets older maybe his views will change.

I'll try my best to bring my child up so feel comfortable talking to me or daddy about anything and everything. Thats the way i'd like it to be. Considering I find it so hard to talk to my parents.

It would make no difference to me at all. I just want him to be happy :D

My father is gay, so I don't think that I would have a problem with my child being gay. I would just hope that he/she would be comfortable enough to talk to me about it.

No probs whatever, straight, gay, bi... just hope he finds someone to love and who will love him back :)

This wouldn't be an issue for me at all, as many of my closest friends are either gay or lesbian, and the majority of my social life is centred around "the scene", although I myself am straight.
Many of my friends joke that bubs is going to have so many "special" uncles and aunties, and I have absolutely no problems with this what so ever. Hey, and if they do turn out to be gay/lesbian, they can take me out to all the gay clubs when they're older and I can still be a "fag hag" in my old age! :rofl:
Seriously though, as so many others have said, as long as my child is happy, then that's really all that matters to me.
xx

I really wouldn't mind at all if Anais turned out to be gay

Like a few others have said on here - as long as she experiences love then that's all I can ask for :)

In the end, it's your child and your flesh and blood. I would support my kids irregardless of what sexual preference they had.

However, I can already tell my son is not gay nor my daughter. LOL My son is definitely a boobies boy!

I think it would take a little getting used to but to be honest as long as my boy is happy im happy so if he was i wouldnt judge or anything, just so long as he was safe and happy and felt fulfilled :)

As long as he's happy that's all it matters to me.

Yea i think that aslong as my child is happy then it would be totally fine. Obviously might be a bit difficult to begin with just to get your head around, tbh more if it was a girl or a boy, maybe cos i have a few gay friends but no women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->